Becoming a member of Kearney Federal Credit Union has its perks. As a member, you will take satisfaction in lower loan rates, higher share rates, and more benefits.
In order to become a member of Kearney Federal Credit Union all you need to do is live, work, worship, or attend school in one of the following counties.
- Buffalo County
- Dawson County
- Hall County
- Kearney County
- Phelps County
Family members of qualifying members are also eligible to join.
Membership summary and qualifications
- $5 share account balance to maintain membership
- $5 Kids Club share account* balance to maintain membership
- Eligible for all other products, services, and benefits
- Not-for-profit organization
- Once a member, always a member**
- *Must be under 18 years of age to open a Kids Club Share Account.
- **Membership concludes if share account is closed. Eligibility must be satisfied in order to become a member hereafter.